Check Availability and Book Now....
- Ensconce Yourself in the Mysterious but Impressive Kyoto
Over the years Kyoto has been damaged by numerous fires and wars. Every time, it has managed to bounce back. Today, it is one of the most fascinating cities in Japan. Its depth in culture and history lends a rich backdrop to the city. Just walk through the city and incredible things will seem to pop up out of nowhere like a quaint temple or a delicious eatery. Surrounded by mountains, and filled with all kinds of wonders, Kyoto is an experience in itself.
Famous by its name of Golden Pavilion, Kinkaku-ji is the most popular tourist destination in Kyoto. The generous use of gold leaf makes imparts brilliance to the structure that is easily viewable any time of the year. Don’t forget to check the lovely reflection of the structure in the calm waters of the pond. It will be one of the most spectacular sights that you see in Kyoto.
Spread over a mountain and surrounded by thick woods, entering the Fushimi Inari-Taisha is like stepping into an entirely different world. This is actually a shrine complex that consists of 5 shrines and numerous sub-shrines. Apart from the seemingly endless arcade of shrine gates, you will also come across innumerable stone foxes. The fox is the messenger of Inari to whom Fushimi Inari-Taisha has been dedicated.
Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
If you are looking for some peace and quiet, you must head over to the Arashiyama Bamboo Grove. Experience the magical quality of the light and atmosphere as you walk on a path surrounded by tall and thick green bamboo groves on both sides.
There are so many things to experience in Kyoto that it can be difficult to plan ahead. On the other hand, you will always have a reason to return.
Top Kyoto Hotels
- 9.3/10 (8 reviews)Area: Higashiyama
Located in Higashiyama, Azuki-An Machiya Residence...from USD 307
- 9.2/10 (74 reviews)Area: Arashiyama
Arashiyama Benkei Ryokan is a popular choice among...from USD 644
- 9.1/10 (24 reviews)Area: Central Kyoto
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Cen...from USD 346
- | 9.1/10 (45 reviews)Area: Arashiyama
Momijiya Bekkan Kawa No Iori Ryokan is a popular c...from USD 662
- 9.4/10 (17 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Located in Kyoto Station, Kyo-Akari Inn is a perfe...from USD 280
- | 9.4/10 (15 reviews)Area: Arashiyama
Stop at Suiran - a Luxury Collection Hotel Kyoto t...from USD 586
- 8.8/10 (662 reviews)Area: Central Kyoto
Located in Central Kyoto, Royal Park Hotel The Kyo...from USD 225
- 9.2/10 (139 reviews)Area: Higashiyama
The 4-star Gion Hatanaka offers comfort and conven...from USD 406
- 9.2/10 (31 reviews)Area: North Kyoto
The 3.5-star Heihachi Tea House Inn offers comfort...from USD 267
- | 8.9/10 (740 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Hotel Granvia Kyoto is conveniently located in the...from USD 292
- 8.8/10 (444 reviews)Area: South Kyoto
Kyoto Uji Hanayashiki Ukifune-en is perfectly loca...from USD 133
- 9.2/10 (67 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Set in a prime location of Kyoto, Tsumugi Inn puts...from USD 248
- 9.3/10 (15 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Kohakuan Machiya Residence Inn is a popular choice...from USD 304
- | 9.3/10 (8 reviews)Area: Central Kyoto
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Cen...from USD 1025
- 9.0/10 (555 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Sakura Terrace The Gallery is perfectly located fo...from USD 109
- | 9.2/10 (12 reviews)Area: Central Kyoto
The 5-star Bijuu Residence offers comfort and conv...from USD 374
- | 9.0/10 (79 reviews)Area: Higashiyama
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Hig...from USD 307
- 9.3/10 (16 reviews)Area: Higashiyama
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Hig...from USD 198
- 9.3/10 (16 reviews)Area: Central Kyoto
The 4-star Iori Machiya Stay Residence offers comf...from USD 304
- 9.0/10 (6 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Located in Kyoto Station, Fujiya Ryokan is a perfe...from USD 111