Check Availability and Book Now....
- Ensconce Yourself in the Mysterious but Impressive Kyoto
Over the years Kyoto has been damaged by numerous fires and wars. Every time, it has managed to bounce back. Today, it is one of the most fascinating cities in Japan. Its depth in culture and history lends a rich backdrop to the city. Just walk through the city and incredible things will seem to pop up out of nowhere like a quaint temple or a delicious eatery. Surrounded by mountains, and filled with all kinds of wonders, Kyoto is an experience in itself.
Famous by its name of Golden Pavilion, Kinkaku-ji is the most popular tourist destination in Kyoto. The generous use of gold leaf makes imparts brilliance to the structure that is easily viewable any time of the year. Don’t forget to check the lovely reflection of the structure in the calm waters of the pond. It will be one of the most spectacular sights that you see in Kyoto.
Spread over a mountain and surrounded by thick woods, entering the Fushimi Inari-Taisha is like stepping into an entirely different world. This is actually a shrine complex that consists of 5 shrines and numerous sub-shrines. Apart from the seemingly endless arcade of shrine gates, you will also come across innumerable stone foxes. The fox is the messenger of Inari to whom Fushimi Inari-Taisha has been dedicated.
Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
If you are looking for some peace and quiet, you must head over to the Arashiyama Bamboo Grove. Experience the magical quality of the light and atmosphere as you walk on a path surrounded by tall and thick green bamboo groves on both sides.
There are so many things to experience in Kyoto that it can be difficult to plan ahead. On the other hand, you will always have a reason to return.
Top Kyoto Hotels
- | 9.1/10 (83 reviews)Area: Higashiyama
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Hig...from USD 339
- 9.3/10 (9 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Located in Kyoto Station, Fujiya Ryokan is a perfe...from USD 106
- 9.1/10 (19 reviews)Area: Higashiyama
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Hig...from USD 156
- 9.2/10 (69 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Set in a prime location of Kyoto, Tsumugi Inn puts...from USD 246
- 9.2/10 (141 reviews)Area: Higashiyama
The 4-star Gion Hatanaka offers comfort and conven...from USD 414
- 9.2/10 (21 reviews)Area: Higashiyama
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Hig...from USD 177
- 9.2/10 (6 reviews)Area: Higashiyama
Yadoya Iron Lodge is a popular choice amongst trav...from USD 119
- 9.4/10 (18 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Located in Kyoto Station, Kyo-Akari Inn is a perfe...from USD 280
- 9.2/10 (9 reviews)Area: Higashiyama
Located in Higashiyama, Azuki-An Machiya Residence...from USD 307
- 9.3/10 (16 reviews)Area: Central Kyoto
The 4-star Iori Machiya Stay Residence offers comf...from USD 304
- 9.3/10 (6 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Kyo...from USD 182
- | 9.4/10 (16 reviews)Area: Arashiyama
Stop at Suiran - a Luxury Collection Hotel Kyoto t...from USD 725
- 9.0/10 (620 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Sakura Terrace The Gallery is perfectly located fo...from USD 199
- 9.2/10 (28 reviews)Area: Central Kyoto
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Cen...from USD 496
- 9.4/10 (8 reviews)Area: Central Kyoto
Hotel Gracery Kyoto Sanjo is conveniently located ...from USD 129
- 9.3/10 (7 reviews)Area: Central Kyoto
Guest House Kyotoabiya is conveniently located in ...from USD 164
- 9.3/10 (15 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Kohakuan Machiya Residence Inn is a popular choice...from USD 304
- 9.0/10 (247 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Set in a prime location of Kyoto, Hotel Kanra Kyot...from USD 359
- 9.3/10 (76 reviews)Area: Arashiyama
Arashiyama Benkei Ryokan is a popular choice among...from USD 668
- 9.2/10 (32 reviews)Area: North Kyoto
The 3.5-star Heihachi Tea House Inn offers comfort...from USD 268