Check Availability and Book Now....
- Ensconce Yourself in the Mysterious but Impressive Kyoto
Over the years Kyoto has been damaged by numerous fires and wars. Every time, it has managed to bounce back. Today, it is one of the most fascinating cities in Japan. Its depth in culture and history lends a rich backdrop to the city. Just walk through the city and incredible things will seem to pop up out of nowhere like a quaint temple or a delicious eatery. Surrounded by mountains, and filled with all kinds of wonders, Kyoto is an experience in itself.
Famous by its name of Golden Pavilion, Kinkaku-ji is the most popular tourist destination in Kyoto. The generous use of gold leaf makes imparts brilliance to the structure that is easily viewable any time of the year. Don’t forget to check the lovely reflection of the structure in the calm waters of the pond. It will be one of the most spectacular sights that you see in Kyoto.
Spread over a mountain and surrounded by thick woods, entering the Fushimi Inari-Taisha is like stepping into an entirely different world. This is actually a shrine complex that consists of 5 shrines and numerous sub-shrines. Apart from the seemingly endless arcade of shrine gates, you will also come across innumerable stone foxes. The fox is the messenger of Inari to whom Fushimi Inari-Taisha has been dedicated.
Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
If you are looking for some peace and quiet, you must head over to the Arashiyama Bamboo Grove. Experience the magical quality of the light and atmosphere as you walk on a path surrounded by tall and thick green bamboo groves on both sides.
There are so many things to experience in Kyoto that it can be difficult to plan ahead. On the other hand, you will always have a reason to return.
Top Kyoto Hotels
- 9.2/10 (73 reviews)Area: Arashiyama
Arashiyama Benkei Ryokan is a popular choice among...from USD 595
- 9.0/10 (236 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Set in a prime location of Kyoto, Hotel Kanra Kyot...from USD 347
- 9.0/10 (94 reviews)Area: Central Kyoto
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Cen...from USD 323
- | 9.4/10 (14 reviews)Area: Arashiyama
Stop at Suiran - a Luxury Collection Hotel Kyoto t...from USD 474
- 8.8/10 (425 reviews)Area: South Kyoto
Kyoto Uji Hanayashiki Ukifune-en is perfectly loca...from USD 128
- 9.3/10 (16 reviews)Area: Central Kyoto
The 4-star Iori Machiya Stay Residence offers comf...from USD 304
- 9.0/10 (527 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Sakura Terrace The Gallery is perfectly located fo...from USD 133
- 9.2/10 (7 reviews)Area: Higashiyama
Located in Higashiyama, Azuki-An Machiya Residence...from USD 307
- | 9.2/10 (12 reviews)Area: Central Kyoto
The 5-star Bijuu Residence offers comfort and conv...from USD 544
- 9.2/10 (68 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Set in a prime location of Kyoto, Bochibochi Karas...from USD 104
- 9.1/10 (24 reviews)Area: Central Kyoto
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Cen...from USD 446
- 9.2/10 (67 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Set in a prime location of Kyoto, Tsumugi Inn puts...from USD 238
- 9.2/10 (31 reviews)Area: North Kyoto
The 3.5-star Heihachi Tea House Inn offers comfort...from USD 256
- 9.1/10 (134 reviews)Area: Higashiyama
The 4-star Gion Hatanaka offers comfort and conven...from USD 399
- | 8.9/10 (731 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Hotel Granvia Kyoto is conveniently located in the...from USD 255
- | 9.0/10 (78 reviews)Area: Higashiyama
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Hig...from USD 330
- 9.4/10 (17 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Located in Kyoto Station, Kyo-Akari Inn is a perfe...from USD 280
- 9.3/10 (14 reviews)Area: Higashiyama
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Hig...from USD 218
- 8.9/10 (65 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Kyoto Hot Spring Hatoya Zuihoukaku Hotel is a popu...from USD 113
- 9.3/10 (14 reviews)Area: Kyoto Station
Kohakuan Machiya Residence Inn is a popular choice...from USD 304