Check Availability and Book Now....
- Take a Walk through the Multifaceted City Of Seoul
Seoul is not just a beautiful city. It is an intoxicating megacity with a bit of everything. It is a place where you can marvel at the skyscrapers and gawk at the magnificent historic palaces a few minutes later. You can face the bustle of the city then walk into a quiet park. You can lose yourself in the markets or enjoy the beauty of the mountains. You can gorge on street food or partake of a kingly feast in a hanjeongsik. You can immerse yourself in the hub of finance or in the tranquility of the pagodas and temples. This lovely contrast is what makes Seoul a lovely place to travel in.
Bukchon Hanok Village
This is easily the most beautiful of all the historical places in Seoul. The village features around 900 hanok, the traditional Korean houses, in all shapes and sizes. Feel free to get lost wandering the tiny lovely streets while admiring the charming houses with their patterned roofs and walls.
If you are feeling hungry, head over to the Gwangjang Market which is better known as the biggest food alley, or meokjagolmok as called in the local language, in the city. There are around 200 stalls serving all kinds of dishes from the local cuisine. Don’t forget to try the nokdu bindaetteok, a kind of pancake, which tastes perfect with makgeolli, a rice wine.
A visit to this World Heritage Site is a must. Pay the extra fee to visit the Secret Garden. It will be worth it. Of all the palaces in Seoul, this is the biggest and the most beautiful.
There’s a lot to explore in Seoul. So, make sure you have enough time on hand.
Top Seoul Hotels
- 9.0/10 (230 reviews)Area: Myeong-dong
Set in a prime location of Seoul, Solaria Nishitet...from USD 132
- 8.7/10 (506 reviews)Area: Dongdaemun
Set in a prime location of Seoul, Beige Hostel put...from USD 51
- 8.8/10 (377 reviews)Area: Gwang-jin
Set in a prime location of Seoul, The Classic 500 ...from USD 251
- 9.2/10 (204 reviews)Area: Hongdae
Lee Kang Ga Guesthouse is conveniently located in ...from USD 66
- 8.6/10 (732 reviews)Area: Myeong-dong
Located in Myeong-dong, Hotel Doma Myeongdong is a...from USD 86
- 9.2/10 (162 reviews)Area: Hongdae
Hato Guesthouse is perfectly located for both busi...from USD 62
- 8.8/10 (664 reviews)Area: Guro
Set in a prime location of Seoul, Daelim Residence...from USD 92
- 8.7/10 (554 reviews)Area: Hongdae
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Hon...from USD 61
- | 8.8/10 (451 reviews)Area: Myeong-dong
The 5-star The Shilla Seoul offers comfort and con...from USD 292
- 9.0/10 (472 reviews)Area: Sinchon
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Sin...from USD 45
- 9.0/10 (326 reviews)Area: Myeong-dong
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Mye...from USD 54
- 9.0/10 (150 reviews)Area: Hongdae
May Guesthouse is a popular choice amongst travele...from USD 44
- 8.9/10 (382 reviews)Area: Gwanghwamun
Gowoondang Hanok Guesthouse is perfectly located f...from USD 66
- 9.0/10 (176 reviews)Area: Jung-gu
Set in a prime location of Seoul, Seoul Station Pe...from USD 63
- 9.7/10 (21 reviews)Area: Jongro
White Rabbit Guesthouse is perfectly located for b...from USD 57
- | 8.6/10 (1535 reviews)Area: Myeong-dong
Lotte Hotel Seoul is a popular choice amongst trav...from USD 223
- 9.2/10 (297 reviews)Area: Sinchon
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Sin...from USD 63
- 9.4/10 (103 reviews)Area: Dongdaemun
Residence Unicorn in Dongdaemun is a popular choic...from USD 74
- 8.7/10 (408 reviews)Area: Myeong-dong
B My Guesthouse is a popular choice amongst travel...from USD 67
- 9.6/10 (55 reviews)Area: Gwanghwamun
Located in Gwanghwamun, Hostel Coco is a perfect s...from USD 87