Check Availability and Book Now....
- Discover the Hidden Gems of Taichung
Taichung, located in the central of Taiwan is an industrial city that offers a perfect gateway to explore the island’s mountainous interiors, thriving modern art and many more things.
Science Museums – Taiwan’s first science museum is The Museum of Natural Science. The museum boasts of world-class facility and features halls with numerous kinds of exhibits. The target audience of this museum are the science lovers. Foreigners mostly visit the Human Cultures Hall having separate sections on Chinese culture and grand scientific achievements, along with that on Taiwan’s indigenous peoples. Some popular themes of this museum are human culture, science, space, and global environment.
Landmarks - Another magnificent and worth visiting place is the National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts. What makes this place a worth visiting ones are its huge collection of works by Taiwanese artists, along with modern Taiwanese visual arts. The huge art gallery also houses shops that sell amazing postcards. The architecture of this art gallery is worth watching.
Sacred Sites - Don’t miss out to visiting the PaoChueh Temple. This picturesque Buddhist temple features one of the largest laughing Buddhas in Taiwan. The golden Buddha is definitely worth seeing. Taking a stroll around the temple grounds will offer a great view of the surroundings. It is the right place for those seeking spiritual healing.
Taichung still manages to hold its traditional aspects for which it is popular such as intricate temples, sprawling night market that illuminates the city and towering skyscrapers. If you want to explore Taiwan then Taichung is the base for you.
Top Taichung Hotels
- 8.8/10 (11 reviews)Area: Xinshe District
The 3-star Garden Life Homestay B&B offers comfort...from USD 82
- | 8.6/10 (283 reviews)Area: Situn District
Windsor Hotel is conveniently located in the popul...from USD 208
- | 8.8/10 (1322 reviews)Area: West District
Located in West District, Hotel ONE Taichung is a ...from USD 184
- 8.4/10 (1120 reviews)Area: Situn District
The 4-star Hotel 7 Taichung offers comfort and con...from USD 79
- 8.6/10 (4246 reviews)Area: Central District
53 Hotel is perfectly located for both business an...from USD 73
- 8.7/10 (227 reviews)Area: Situn District
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Sit...from USD 88
- | 8.5/10 (2072 reviews)Area: Situn District
Stop at Evergreen Laurel Hotel Taichung to discove...from USD 98
- 8.5/10 (587 reviews)Area: West District
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Wes...from USD 67
- 8.9/10 (556 reviews)Area: North District
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Nor...from USD 77
- 8.8/10 (228 reviews)Area: Fongyuan District
Stop at Grand City Hotel to discover the wonders o...from USD 63
- 8.4/10 (3655 reviews)Area: Central District
Set in a prime location of Taichung, Plaza Hotel p...from USD 45
- 8.7/10 (422 reviews)Area: Situn District
Hung?s Mansion is perfectly located for both busin...from USD 120
- 8.7/10 (167 reviews)Area: Situn District
The 2-star Miller Inn offers comfort and convenien...from USD 70
- | 8.6/10 (372 reviews)Area: Situn District
The Lin Hotel is conveniently located in the popul...from USD 184
- 8.6/10 (114 reviews)Area: Situn District
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Sit...from USD 43
- 9.0/10 (2253 reviews)Area: Situn District
Located in Situn District, La Vida Hotel is a perf...from USD 111
- 8.8/10 (637 reviews)Area: Situn District
The 4-star Treeart Hotel offers comfort and conven...from USD 104
- 8.6/10 (78 reviews)Area: Nantun District
Uherhotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in...from USD 113
- 8.6/10 (3619 reviews)Area: East District
Located in East District, CityInn Plus Taichung St...from USD 69
- | 8.6/10 (810 reviews)Area: West District
The 5-star Splendor Hotel offers comfort and conve...from USD 133