- See two of the
oldest temples in Chiang Mai
- Drive up to the highly revered and beautiful mountain temple Wat
- Enjoy views of Chiang Mai from the mountain
- Great Thai / Northern Thai Lunch at Huan Huay Kaew restaurant
- Visit villages specialising in producing exquisite Northern Thai
- See for your self how Celedon and Silk are made
- Watch the intricate decoration of the famous Thai umbrellas
- See craftsmen and women making beautifully detailed lacquerware
- Shopping opportunities abound!
- Northern Thai Khantoke Evening meal. Fantastic restaurant, features
Northern Thai delicacies with a cultural show.
- After the meal we will take you to the world famous Chiang Mai Night
Bazaar. Shoppers delight!
|Availability: - Available daily. |
|Private Tours and Non-Private Group Tours |
|Departs from: Chiang Mai |
Suitable for all. Minimal exercise involved. |
8.15am - 8.30am
Pick up from your Chiang Mai Hotel / Guest House in an air conditioned minibus / minivan.
We endeavour to only use new, clean and comfortable transport for this tour.
For an idea of the minibus / minivan
(subject to availability) please see the following pics.. 1
Visit two old temples located in the centre of the Old City
of Chiang Mai.
Wat Phra Singh
, a beautiful
temple which houses an important and famous Buddha image.
And Wat Chedi Luang. This temple complex contains a very large
and venerable chedi (stupa) . It is now in partial ruins, damaged
by a 16th century earthquake.
Drive about 40mins up to the Doi Suthep Mountain Temple.
Enjoy both this highly revered temple and views across Chiang
1pm - 2pm Lunch
Drive down to the foot of Doi Suthep to the Huan Huay Kaew restautant.
Great Thai food and picturesque natural surroundings.
We'll drive to San Kamphaeng area famous for it's villages
specialising in traditional Northern Thai handicrafts. During
the afternoon we will stop at a place producing silk ...
the famous Bo Sang Umbrella / Parasol making village ..
... lacquerware production, and more, time-permitting.
|5.30 - 6.30 Back to your hotel / guest
house to freshen up and change. |
6.30 - 9.30 Khantoke Dinner
show at the Old Chiangmai Cultural Center
A khantoke dinner consists of Northern Thai delicacies eaten
in the traditional way from a circular rattan tray.
|After the show has finished we will either
take you to the Night Bazaar or return you to your hotel / guest
The night bazaar is full of eager sellers, and lots of bargains
for the discerning shopper.
Group Tours - price
from Chiang Mai
|Rate per person in Thai Baht
of 2 people signing up to this tour on any day - Maximum
8 people per guide)
|Private Tours - price
from Chiang Mai - (Just
you and your friends/ family)
|Number in group
Rate per person in Thai Baht
- Transport from your central Chiang Mai Hotel or
Guest House in an air-conditioned minibus / minivan in the morning.
If your accommodation is far from the centre of Chiang Mai there may be an additional charge for transport. This will be confirmed when you inform us of your pick-up location.
- All daytime transport
- English speaking, experienced, friendly, knowledgeable and officially
registered guide. (maximum of 8 people per guide)
- Entrance fees / Donations to Wat Phra Singh and Wat Chedi Luang
- Entrance to Doi Suthep temple.
- Thai and Northern Thai Lunch at Huan Huay Haew restuaurant, (please
specify any special food requirements when booking, thanks). This
will be a set meal.
- Khantoke meal and cultural show - Please note that it is possible
to have a meal other that the set meal at the Khantoke dinner but
it will be charged additionally.
does not include
- Funicular / Cable car ride up to Doi Suthep - this is a
short trip which is an alternative for those who can't / don't
want to take the steps.
- Any food at the Khantoke dinner other than the standard
- The guide will not stay with you at the night bazaar
- If you choose to go to the night bazaar at the end of the
day you will need to arrange your own transport back to your accommodation.
The guide will advise.
- Insurance - please make sure that you are adequately covered.
|Booking & Payment
Please click the link below for our booking form. We will
then confirm availability, and forward details of how to pay.
Ask questions and Book Now...
If the form is not working for you please email : firstname.lastname@example.org