- Famous Attractions of Kuala Lumpur Which Must Not Be Missed Malaysia’s capital Kuala Lumpur offers the perfect gateway for a relaxing and luxurious holiday. When visiting certain place, if you miss out the important destinations, then you will badly miss the essence of the place.
When visiting Kula Lumpur, exploring this place is a must. Some of the places which are worth visiting include the Petronas Tower, Batu Caves, Elephant Orphanage Sanctuary, bustling Chinatown and so on.
Architecture: The magnificent Petronas Twin Towers which soar 452 m into the sky is an iconic landmark that should not be missed by any travellers. The sleek towers offer a spectacular view of the city centre and beyond from the top. This tower stands 88 storeys high and is joined by a double decker Sky Bridge. AT the foot of this tower is the famous Suria KLCC Shopping Mall that hosts international brands, food courts, cinema halls, restaurants, an art gallery, concert hall, etc.
Caves: The Batu Caves is just 11 km north of KL. It is a 400 million old limestone hill and is ideally known for being the main point of the annual Hindu festival in Thaipusam. During this celebration, lot of tourists flock to this place in order to see colorful beeline of devotees who pay homage by carrying ornately decorated ‘Kavadis’ Squares & Plazas: Merdeka Square is famous for being the place where Malaysian Independence was declared in 1957. It is ringed by many heritage buildings like the magnificent Sultan Abdul Samad Building, St Mary’s Anglican Cathedral. During the British era, the square was used as a cricket pitch and was called ‘padang’. One gets to see a fluttering Malaysian flag and huge flagpole in this place.
Top Kuala Lumpur Hotels
- 6.7/10 (143 reviews)Area: KL Sentral
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of KL ...from USD 125
- 8.6/10 (12 reviews)Area: KLCC
JMC at Marc Residence is perfectly located for bot...from USD 62
- 7.9/10 (12 reviews)Area: KLCC
Located in KLCC, Vortex KLCC By Aloha is a perfect...from USD 112
- 7.0/10 (153 reviews)Area: Bukit Bintang
The Javelin Boutique Hotel is perfectly located fo...from USD 36
- 8.6/10 (52 reviews)Area: Bukit Bintang
Sarang Vacation Homes is a popular choice amongst ...from USD 31
- 8.1/10 (12 reviews)Area: KLCC
Set in a prime location of Kuala Lumpur, Vortex Lu...from USD 74
- 7.5/10 (10 reviews)Area: Kajang
Stop at Impian Court Serviced Apartment to discove...from USD 28
- | 6.6/10 (10 reviews)Area: Pusat Bandar Damansara
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Pus...from USD 287
- 8.8/10 (38 reviews)Area: KLCC
188 Suites @ Garden Studio By JNE is conveniently ...from USD 58
- 8.3/10 (85 reviews)Area: Sri Hartamas
VERVE Suites is perfectly located for both busines...from USD 68
- | 7.8/10 (29 reviews)Area: KLCC
...from USD 70