- Bangkok: World’s Best Travel Spot Bangkok, the capital of Thailand is branded as a cosmopolitan city of Asia; having magnificent temples, floating markets, vibrant nightlife, and a paradise for the shoppers. It is termed as the ‘City of Angels’ and is one of the greatest places on earth which is worth visiting once.
This Thai capital is home to a number of worth visiting sites. Let’s have a sneak peak into the top 3 places worth visiting:
Visitors get amazed by the architectural wonder of gleaming golden figures, wall paintings and mosaic encrusted pillars. Part of the Grand Palace compound is now dedicated to the royal temple Wat Phra Kaew. It is located in the historic centre of Bangkok and is regarded as the most important and sacred temple of Thailand and is also home to the famous Emerald Buddha. Visitors will just get spellbound by seeing the craftsmanship and minutest details of the temple decoration.
Perfect Street Food
If you get tired of shopping, then you must try the different Thai cuisines which are very cheap in price. It is famous for street food and famous destinations include Sukhumvit Soi 38. While walking on the streets you can grab a Singha beer and tuck into the delicacies whipped up the street vendors.
If you love shopping and bargaining, then Bangkok is the right place for you. Tourists get to see big city markets where they can find cool or quirky stuffs. Most of the tourists make a beeline for MBK where you get to see wide variety of things starting from suitcases to DVDs, fashion accessories to jewelries.
Featured Bangkok Hotels ...
- | 9.6/10 (137 reviews)Area: Siam
Bangkok hotel rooms and suites at Sindhorn Midtown combine laidback elegance with local charm. The simple lines and mini...Accommodation type: Hotel
- | 9.5/10 (104 reviews)Area: Sukhumvit
The Qube Fifty Hotel Sukhumvit BTS On Nut. Featuring a garden, terrace and views of garden, The Qube fifty Hotel is loca...Accommodation type: Hotel
- | 9.5/10 (26 reviews)Area: Siam
Daraya Boutique Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Bangkok, whether exploring or just passing through. The p...Accommodation type: Hotel
- | 9.5/10 (90 reviews)Area: Bang NaAddress: 5 Udom Suk Road, Soi 56, Bang Na, BangkokAccommodation type: Hotel
- | 9.5/10 (27 reviews)Area: Khaosan
Set in a prime location of Bangkok, The Samsen Street Hotel puts everything the city has to offer just outside your door...Accommodation type: Hotel
- | 9.6/10 (35 reviews)Area: SiamAddress: 80 Soi Tonson Lumphini, PathumwanAccommodation type: Hotel
- | 9.7/10 (28 reviews)Area: SiamAddress: 78 Soi Tonson, Lumpini, PathumwanAccommodation type: Hotel
- | 9.7/10 (108 reviews)Area: China Town
A lifestyle hotel right in the heart of Bangkok's most vibrant neighbourhood. Just steps from our door, you?ll find mark...Accommodation type: Hotel
- | 9.3/10 (80 reviews)Area: ThonburiAddress: 615/3 Prannok Bang Chang Lo, Bangkok NoiAccommodation type: Hotel
- | 9.6/10 (43 reviews)Area: China Town
Ideally located in the China Town area, The Unforgotten B&B promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The property has ev...Accommodation type: Guesthouse/bed and breakfastfrom USD 104
- | 9.4/10 (126 reviews)Area: Sukhumvit
Oakwood Suites Bangkok: redefining luxury living for the jet-setting lifestyle. Enjoy the exceptional location of Oakwoo...Accommodation type: Hotel
- | 9.5/10 (33 reviews)Area: KhaosanAddress: 39 Soi Waraphong (Soi Samsen 6), Samsen Road, Ban Phanthom, Phara NakornAccommodation type: Hotel
- | 9.4/10 (280 reviews)Area: SilomAddress: 12 Suriyawong Soi Silom 6 (Soi Tarntawan), Suriyawong Subdistrict, Bang Rak, BangkokAccommodation type: Hotel
- | 9.6/10 (1073 reviews)Area: Silom
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Silom, KINNON HOSTEL promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The hotel o...Accommodation type: Hostelfrom USD 10
- | 9.3/10 (990 reviews)Area: Sukhumvit
The Quarter Phromphong by UHG - Stylish Choice for smart urban travellers! Situated in the heart of Sukhumvit (Sukhumvit...Accommodation type: Hotel
- | 9.3/10 (27 reviews)Area: SathornAddress: North Sathon RoadAccommodation type: Hotel
- | 9.1/10 (1113 reviews)Area: Sukhumvit
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit - A Luxury Collection Ho is a popular choice amongst travelers in Bangkok, whether exploring o...Accommodation type: Hotelfrom USD 182
- | 9.3/10 (15 reviews)Area: Ratchada
Amp am House Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Bangkok, whether exploring or just passing through. The prop...Accommodation type: Hotelfrom USD 77
- | 9.3/10 (64 reviews)Area: Sukhumvit
Located in Wireless, Rosewood Bangkok is a perfect starting point from which to explore Bangkok. Offering a variety of f...Accommodation type: Hotel
- | 9.0/10 (1450 reviews)Area: Sukhumvit
Ideally located in the Sukhumvit area, Hotel Nikko Bangkok promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The property feature...Accommodation type: Hotel